Tuesday, March 19, 2024

The Innovation Proposal to Strasbourg.eu

 I'm is Constantine,Konstantin Korenevskij 67100
SPADA 2, rue Bartisch
korenevskiy.lt@gmail.com
336 05563300

Diar Strasbourg.eu administration,am have for you innovation proposal.Am living here:




there are still a lot of people living there... I'm and we all  are grateful to France and the administration of Strasbourg for help and shelter:


all good, but have one problem and for they, and for residents of strasbourg - The Dirt ! 





I would like to suggest solving this problem yourself, leveling the road and laying wooden flooring, as :








but am is poor and me need your halping !
me need this:



nails/screws and, if possible, simple hand tools, including a rake, shovel... everything else I can do with my own hands !

I would be grateful if you consider my proposal and make an effort to cooperate !

wich respect Constantine





No comments:

Post a Comment